Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Yrs of Ministry Means 10 Yrs of Memories #1 10K Eggs

This weekend at our church they are celebrating our 10th Anniversary.  I've known about this for awhile even thought it was supposed to be a secret.  That's a whole nuther story.  (is nuther a word?)  Since I've known for awhile, I've had time to think about what 10 years means, and remember some of my favorite memories.  (Also, strategically placed questions have been asked by friends for the past few weeks.)

So I thought I'd share 10 ministry memories with you for the next few posts.  (Here's to consistent blogging and getting that post count up!)

#1 The Time we had 10,000 Eggs at our Easter Egg Hunt


This was in the first year I was here.  We really had 10 THOUSAND eggs at our egg hunt.  We kept getting more and more eggs donated, and I went through a few days of having panic attacks of not having enough eggs, and Wal-Mart had their eggs for $.10 a dozen, so I loaded up, so there you have it.  I found out the next week that the White House only had 8 thousand eggs at their egg hunt!  We got a big kick out of that!



1 comment:

Jara said...

I think this might have been Kaden's first egg hunt:) Hilarious!!!