Saturday, April 7, 2012

Because of You. A Note to the Kids Staff of DFC

Because of you our children bound into the building each week, eager to see what you have in store for them.

Because of you our children are a great support system for each other. They are in a safe place where they know others love them.

Because of you on my walks down the hall to peek in the classrooms I never see bored kids with their heads layed out on the tables. You keep them engaged and learning.

Because of you our parents invite their friends with children to our church. They believe that much in the spiritual instruction you are giving their kids.

Because of you our children ask tough questions, trusting you as a spiritual leader.

Because of you our children have learned the importance of prayer and are learning more about it all the time. (it's not all me. seriously.)

Because of you I am blessed beyond what I could imagine!
Thank you.

I'm praying for you as you prepare your hearts and minds to minister to our kids tomorrow!

No comments: