Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Was a Happy Day

This was a happy day because:
1.  I got to see my son receive an award at the awards assembly.
2.  The choir at his school sang a gospel song called "Anchored in the Lord".  I can't get the lyrics out of my head.  "I'm anchored in the Lord.  Do you love him? Do you trust him? Do you praise him? Do you serve him?"  Cool huh?  But you'll think it's even cooler when you realize that he goes to a public school!
3.  I took a turn sitting at the front desk for the receptionist and she had miniature reese cups in her candy stash.  (it doesn't take much to make me happy)
4.  My son was able to find everything he needed for the banquet this Saturday.  And I got it on sale!  That stress is over!
5.  I made it to the office today before the hail started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! something good about public school!